Tie Dye Care Instructions
The following instructions apply to clothing and other cloth materials that have been tie dyed.
Follow the washing instructions provided on the clothing label being careful to
- Wash the item in cold water to prevent dye from fading.
- Use gentle color-safe detergents
- Do not wash the tie-dyed material with white or other light-colored materials to prevent any transfer of color.
Follow the drying instructions provided on the clothing label being careful to
- hang to dry on plastic or wooden hangers when possible
- If you have to dry ni a dryer, use no heat (air) or low heat.